Sunday, May 1, 2016

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ May 1, 2016

I'm joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for {phfr}.  

We've been engaged in lots of hospitality the past week, which is always rewarding.  Among other things, Elizabeth and her family were here yesterday for a bar-b-que.  Arane found my camera and started snapping pictures.  All the pictures this week are hers.


{Pretty}



Arane did very well on this one!  Nice composition and angle.  These pansies, which she helped me plant in April, should last another month or so.


{Happy}

Oh, these pictures make me smile!  Those sweet little, pudgy little feet.  Absolutely adorable!





{Funny}




Then Arane walked around pointing the camera and saying, "Cheese!"  She had a little trouble keeping her fingers off the lens. . .

{Real}

. . .and keeping things in focus.



There were also the inevitable headless shots.



But for a three-year-old, I think she did a great job!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts