Sunday, April 17, 2016

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ April 17, 2016


Joyous Good Shepherd Sunday!  We've had lots of {pretty} and {happy} around here this week.  Read on . . .

{Pretty}

My {pretties} this week all revolve around springtime.  There is so much going on and so much to do in yard and gardens!  Today we planted tomatoes, peppers, and carrots (which should have been done sooner, alas).  More planting is to come, but we got a good start today.  I've also begun working with flowers.  I got these bee-yoo-ti-ful geraniums into their three barrels at the front of the house.  See, see?



The nursery where I buy my flowers has greenhouses upon greenhouses stuffed with fabulous plants.  My phone pic does not do it justice~


The view from the nursery parking lot is equally fabulous~

Again, phone pic.  The colors were more vivid in person.


{Happy}

Mid-week, I went with Elizabeth, Justin, and girls to the zoo.  I'm so {happy} that we can spend time together regularly now!

Arane and her daddy rode the carousel.

Justin, Arane, and Verity in front of the famous statue of Phil the Gorilla

Elizabeth and Arane


Verity

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Dave is never {happy}-er than when he's piddling down by the pond, poking at a fire.


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts