Sunday, April 10, 2016

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ April 10, 2016

Here I am, back with a full-fledged {phfr} post after going AWOL.  May I just take this opportunity to say that I'm loving having Elizabeth and her family nearby?  So much fun!

{Pretty}

One of the fun things involved doing this cute craft with Arane last week.  We used these directions, though, really, a picture is all that is necessary.  The apple is cute, sure, but isn't Arane cuter? I ask you~

Sorry for the weird lighting!
Apparently, Arane really enjoyed making this.  Her mom says she talked about it all day!

{Happy}

Last week, I took both girls to the farm store to see the baby chicks.  They loved the chicks, which were awfully cute, I admit!  We followed it up with a donut as Baskin-Robbins.  I love Grandma time!



{Funny}

My 86-year-old mother, though still very spry for her age, has given up hosting holiday celebrations at her house.  So she's been distributing many of her holiday decorations among the family, and I fell heir to these cute ducks.  


This one is cheeky, don't you think?




Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts