Sunday, April 3, 2016

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ April 3, 2016

I did not mean to disappear for almost a month, and, alas, this week's post is being made in the utmost haste.  Next week I'll try to give a more complete update.  For now, let this suffice.

{Pretty}


I planted these mini daffodils two falls ago in a place that can only be seen from a window at the back of the house.  I loved seeing them through that window!  Flowers strategically placed to enhance a view from inside make my happy!


{Happy}

My older daughter and her family have moved nearby!  This makes me extremely happy!  Instead of being ten and a half hours away, they are a half hour away. The busyness associated with that move is why I haven't posted for awhile.  More on that next week, but here's a picture of the girls with their Pobba by the pond.



That's all for now!  More next week!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Join Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts