Sunday, November 1, 2015

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ November 1, 2015

Happy All Saints' Day!  I don't have a lot to share this week because I've been sick.  As in emergency room trips.  Two of them.  It turned out not to be serious, though at the time, we weren't sure.  That was the first time I'd ever been to the emergency room as a patient.  It was long and drawn-out and unpleasant, though I *am* grateful for their help and expertise.  I'm also grateful to be feeling better!

{Pretty}

This young fella came into our yard last week to eat corn that had actually been left for the geese~



The picture is not great.  I took it through the window and was lucky to get that.  He was wary as it was without me opening a window or actually going outside.  The geese did not get their corn.

{Happy}

Now that Arane is three, she is getting into the swing of holidays.  She and her sister dressed up as flowers.  Arane had a great time trick or treating . . .


{Funny}

. . . though I'm not so sure Verity, one year old, did, judging by her quizzical and concerned expression!



Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts