Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun with Frugality

Here's an interview with the original Frugal Zealot, Amy Dacyzyn:



From day one of our marriage and even before, we've had to be careful with our money. It's so ingrained into my psyche now that I don't think I could live any other way, but I don't care one bit. It's quite a fun challenge to live well on less. I look at it like a game, and I get a huge thrill when I snag a real bargain. Amy Dacyzyn helped me a lot in the early days to understand that it is possible to live well and be comfortable without breaking the bank. Thank you, Amy!

I'm sure I'll do a lot more talking about frugality on this blog. It's a way of life for us, so it's sure to turn up regularly.

via Meredith at http://www.likemerchantships.org/. Thanks, Meredith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts