Sunday, May 29, 2016

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ May 29, 2016

I have almost wrapped up grading for the school year.  I have two--count 'em, two!--assignments still to grade, a last look at the gradebook to be sure all is up-to-date to accomplish, and a (very brief) farewell message to write to a class, and then I'm finished!  Let the R&R begin! (Ha!)

{Pretty}

Last weekend I took my granddaughters to nearby Rockbridge State Park to play in the creek and go under the rock bridge (hence the name of the park, obviously).  Kids are fascinated by water of any sort!  We had over an hour of throwing rocks, poking around in the water, and generally exploring.




{Happy}

Verity spent at least half her time bent over like this~



Sweet girl~



This picture makes me happy.  It also makes me think of Poohsticks. . .



Another sweet girl~




{Funny}




When she wasn't bent over playing in the water, Verity spent the rest of her time trying to keep up with her big sister Arane. :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts