Sunday, September 27, 2015

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ September 27, 2015

September has been unusually warm and dry.  Despite the warm temperatures, signs of fall are appearing.

{Pretty} and {Happy}

I have never seen a mum with multiple colors before, but I love it.  It kept me from having to decide among all the gorgeous colors.  I got this at Walmart, of all places!



The leaves are just beginning to turn.




And this unidentified bush is full of berries.

Anyone know what kind of bush this is?

The sky is the deep, clear blue of autumn.



And the woodpile is getting bigger in preparation for cozy winter blazes.




{Funny}

I love it when the squirrels leave evidences of their activities all over the place.  This upright log served as a squirrel's dining table one day last week.



Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more [phfr}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts