Sunday, September 20, 2015

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ September 20, 2015

This weekend has been perfectly beautiful!  Blue skies, cooler temperatures, crisp nights. . . Lovely!

{Pretty}

Dave worked down by the pond all afternoon clearing out brush piles with chainsaw and fire.  He had a great time!  During the last of the fire, we roasted smoked sausages and marshmallows.



Part of our ever-increasing supply of wood


Anyone know what kind of flower this is?  It's all over the yard.



{Happy}



The two pumpkins growing in our actual garden were bug-eaten when I picked them up, but the volunteers in the compost pile were prolific.  That means the pumpkins I paid attention to (okay, I paid them only a little attention) did not do nearly as well as those I ignored.  Plus there are gourds.  I can't explain it, but I am happy to have these despite everything.



{Real}

What's a cookout without a burnt marshmallow or two?




Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr} fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts