Sunday, January 25, 2015

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ January 25, 2015

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for {phfr}.

{Pretty}

This little corner looks warm and cheery even when it's bleak and dreary outside.  The green is a welcome sight in January!



{Happy}

When we moved into Dave's mother's house, I found this under the sink.  I don't know how hold it is or what it's original purpose was, but we use it to hold . . .


The dishwasher soap!  It's perfect!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyday, I video chat with my granddaughters, which usually includes singing and reading.  Lately it's been "Frosty the Snowman" and "Best Friends for Frances."  It makes me happy and I think it makes them happy too!  (Well, I don't think Verity minds one way or another since she's only five months old, but I think Arane likes it.)



{Funny}

I should probably not think this is funny, but poor Verity is amusingly pitiful in this picture!  Nothing was seriously wrong, don't worry.  She just had the baby grumps. :)



{Real}

Not all the plants in that corner are green . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts