Sunday, February 19, 2012
Commitment to Loveliness
Emily from Charming the Birds from the Trees has designated next week as a "Commitment to Loveliness." She's invited other bloggers to join in, so here I am. This is a time of year when a little extra beauty goes a long way!
Here are five ways I hope to add a little loveliness to this week:
1) Pick out paint for the bathroom.
2) Get started knitting new dishcloths for the kitchen.
3) Move the box of Christmas dishes out of the laundry room into the garage. (Help required.)
4) Write a thank you note on a pretty card for the lunch we enjoyed today with an elderly parishioner. (Spread the loveliness, yes?)
5) Attend Ash Wednesday services and contemplate the loveliness of the Savior.
I will report back next week to share how it went.
Zinnias are such rewarding flowers! They are easy to grow from seed, they flourish even with abject neglect once germinated, and then t...
Auntie Leila of Like Mother, Like Daughter (one of my favorite blogs!) is having a linky party about kitchen sinks! I thought I'd join ...
We've just about wrapped up another room and I wanted to show you pictures. This room is off the kitchen and is intended to be a TV roo...
Like Mother, Like Daughter is having a linky party similar to their "Pretty over the Kitchen Sink" from last December. This time...