Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge ~ Too Busy!

Hi, all! Well, I failed. I didn't get book #20 finished this week, mainly because of a very busy weekend, but it was for a happy reason. Man of the House performed his first wedding! Rehearsal Friday, wedding Saturday, and regular divine services Sunday all combined to restrict my reading time. But I am a book ahead and so still on schedule. I shouldn't have any trouble finishing this week.

The young couple who got married were as cute as they could be ~ endearingly nervous and excited. Man of the House did a bang-up job. No one knew it was his first wedding. I forgot my camera, alas, so I have no pictures to share.

So hopefully this week should be a little more leisurely . . . except I keep forgetting that I should be packing. Moving day is in just three weeks! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts