Monday, December 6, 2010

Because You Don't Have Enough to Do During This Busy Season

I offer the following links for you to peruse during your "spare" time in between shopping, decorating, wrapping, cooking, baking, and stressing.

Cogent commentary on homeschooling from World magazine

Free classical music downloads from Performance Today (I'll be the first to admit that I did not download the George Crumb pieces.)

If you think TSA officials violating the Fourth Amendment make you safer when you fly, read this.

I always appreciate Russell Moore. I've had similar experiences more than once.

How pagan Rome gave way to Christianity. They'll know we are Christians by our love, not by our political activism.

A thoughtful blog post from Andrew Kern on Obamacare and the sexual revolution.

And the coup de grace~~Top 20 Worst Nativity Sets. People, the medium in which you place your message matters! As Mammy from Gone with the Wind would say, "It ain't fittin'. I just ain't fittin."

No! No! No! It ain't fittin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts