Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Easter


It's about time I shared some Easter photos, eh?  The grandkids and I colored eggs a few days before.  I always use the old-fashioned method with food coloring and vinegar.  It's the way my sisters and I did it when we were kids and it never occurs to me that there is any other way!





I love Easter morning service.  The more pomp and circumstance, the better I like it.  The processional and recessional, the decorations reminding us of the resurrection of our Lord, the brass instruments adding to the excitement--it all makes for a glorious celebration! 
The nave Easter morning


Our house was the gathering place for Easter dinner and egg hunting.  I have such wonderful memories of holidays at my grandparents, and I believe we are making great memories too.

Hannah listening attentively to her niece



Arane

Verity

Elizabeth and I--Our first selfie together!
(Why we never did it before I don't know.)


Justin and Arane


And in other news~

I've got a hobbit for a granddaughter!

The road goes ever on and on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts