Monday, March 13, 2017

Two of My Favorite Blogs

Among my favorite blogs, I have two that rank high on the list.  The first is The Daily Connoisseur written by Jennifer L. Scott, author of the Madame Chic books.  Now, "chic" is not the first word that comes to anyone's mind~ including my own~ when describing yours truly, but the books and blog reflect so much of my own thinking over the years.  Jennifer's main point is to live beautifully, and she demonstrates her idea of how to do that coupled with encouragement to her readers that we can too.  She generally posts twice a week, including short videos.  Her blog is refreshing and positive and she is very accepting of imperfection, so don't be intimidated!





Another favorite is Charming the Birds from the Trees written by MamaBirdEmma, the wife of an Orthodox priest and mother to three.  Emma also lives a beautiful (though imperfect) life and graciously shares it with her readers.  She likes to post about her daily life~ her flowers, her cooking, her children, their travels, with the daily living out of her faith woven throughout, all accompanied by lovely photos. I am not Orthodox, but I love the glimpse into this segment of Christianity that I don't get to see very often.  Emma's blog is a quiet, beautiful place on the internet!

Charming the Birds from the Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts