Sunday, September 28, 2014

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ September 29, 2014

Just a quickie this week, with a link to a longer post . . .

{Pretty} and {Happy}

Except for one or two final touches, I think we're finished putting our living/dining room together.  It was a challenge moving into a house that was already full.  We spent much of the summer sorting and combining two households, but it had to be done and I think the results are pleasing and comfortable.  If you're interested, you can read a longer post about it and see more pictures here.

Don't worry~ our couch is not really neon blue!

The couch color is much truer to real life in this photo.

{Funny}

We once had a pastor who advocated couples regularly engage in "relationship building activities."  He we are picking up load of manure for our garden from some local horse stables.  I wonder if our pastor would think this counts?



{Real}

This is the view into our dining area from the living room.  Do you see that box under the little table near the lower right corner?  It has sat there so long and has become such a regular feature of the room that I didn't even notice it while I took most of the pictures.  It's full of binders that I want to keep but have't found a good place for yet.  So there it sits . . .




*~*~*~* Thanks for stopping by!  Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr}! *~*~*~*

2 comments:

  1. You have a pretty home Martha! I love all that light in your dinning room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel! I love the light too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts