Sunday, September 14, 2014

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ September 14, 2014

I have still have grandchildren on my mind, so I'm continuing last week's "visiting the grandchildren and their parents" theme.

{Pretty}

While we were in West Virginia, Dave took a short side trip to Maryland to preach at a church that generously supports him in his seminary studies.  He took this from the roadside just inside the Maryland border.


*~*~*~*~*~*

Last week, Arane picked some flowers and helped arrange them in the vase.  This is a two-year-old's idea of floral beauty. :)



{Happy}

These people make me happy.

Arane (2yo), Justin, Elizabeth, and Verity (9 days old)

And ice cream from the ice cream man, courtesy of Grandpa, makes this little one happy.



{Funny}

I'm departing from the theme for a moment~

One evening last week after dark, we heard some geese settling in for the night on our pond.  The next day these two (later joined by a third) proceeded to spend the morning perched on one foot on a log in the middle of the pond.  I thought only flamingos did that! 



{Real}

Why don't babies ever like their baths?  *sigh*  Poor little thing!



Join Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr} fun!

2 comments:

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts