Sunday, June 2, 2013

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ June 2, 2013


 I've been remiss in the picture-taking department this week!  Here's what I have:

{Pretty} and {Happy}

We ate our first strawberries this week!  Yes, what you see here were grown by us in our own ground by our own labor.  And golly, did they ever taste delicious!  The best strawberries I've ever had (being used to store bought ones).  The best part is this is only the beginning!
Our first harvest



A day later there were enough for all three of us to have for dinner.
 
 
There are lots more to come, which means I'll be busy preserving them this week.  And don't they look pretty in the blue and white bowls?
 
 
That's all for this week!  Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr} fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts