Sunday, October 14, 2012

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}~ October 14, 2012

I didn't take many pictures this week, so I'm going back to the archives for most of them.  {Real} is from a baking failure this week. :(

{Pretty}

Aren't my little pumpkins pretty?  Here are a couple growing on the vine in August.  Now my little pumpkins are scattered around the house, bringing the beautiful autumn indoors.



{Happy}

Just a few things from the archives that make me happy~


 

 
 
 
 
{Funny}
 
Sweet Pea's preferred method of taking a bath is to lie down in the water and kick and wiggle the dirt away!
 
 
 
 


{Real}
 
When one is doubling a recipe, one should also remember to double the flour or the muffins will turn out like this
 
 
 
instead of this this
 

 
 
Thankfully, I realized what I had done and was able to save the second batch!
 
 
 
Join Like Mother, Like Daughter for more {phfr} fun!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the bath photo! I'll have to try that method... And the baking fiasco totally sounds like something I would do. Way to go for thinking on your toes to save the second batch!

    ReplyDelete

Scenes from My House

It's hard to know what to say when you've taken an unintentional two-month-plus blog break.  How do you jump back in?  Do you apolo...

Popular Posts