Friday, September 23, 2011

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} ~ September 23, 2011

I'm late again this week. *sigh* I teach my two classes on Thursday, and it just seems that between that everything else that happens on a normal day, Thursday is not my ideal time to make a {phfr} post. As long as Leila and Co. at Like Mother, Like Daughter don't mind, I guess it's all right. :-)

I just have {pretty} and {happy} this week.

{Pretty}

A misty, moisty morning:






{Happy}

A second crop of raspberries! I didn't realize they would yield twice until someone told me. What a bonus to have these at this time of year! There aren't as many as there were this summer, but I'll take what I can get.




This is a big weekend for us. Dave is being officially installed as pastor on Sunday, and there are out-of-town guests arriving, including the head of our denomination (The American Association of Lutheran Churches). I'll post about it next week!

2 comments:

  1. "When cloudy was the weather." :)

    We quote that nursery rhyme on misty mornings, too. We also sing* the snow song from Pooh when it is snowing.

    Joy

    *or rather, chant it, since we don't know the tune

    ReplyDelete

Zinnias

Zinnias are such rewarding flowers!  They are easy to grow from seed, they flourish even with abject neglect once germinated, and then t...

Popular Posts