Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quotidities

I don't know if that's even a word, but it's the right one to use for these small happenings at our house.

First, a library book sale!



This is my haul. Small but carefully chosen considering limited money and space. Girl of the House had her own haul, not to mention a complete set of Churchill's memoirs of World War II, which she is eagerly anticipating for Christmas. The illustrations for The Wind in the Willows are by E.H. Shepard. How could I resist??

Next, dinner one night last week. (And lunch for two more days.)



I generously estimate that this pie cost $4 to make. Not bad, even if you don't count the leftovers!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I was thinking of making a turkey/chicken pie this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used ground beef in this version, but you know I've used turkey or chicken too. :-) Any kind of meat pie is always a winner around here!

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts