Saturday, March 13, 2010

AWOL

You can tell how my busy my week has been by the fact that I haven’t posted since last Thursday. Actually, the last two weeks have been exceptionally busy. Helping Man of the House with the National Latin Exam and keeping up with my own duties both domestic and academic left no time for blogging or much else fun. And the week before that was standardized testing for our local homeschool support group. I missed posting the weekly hymn last Sunday and the Simple Woman’s Daybook on Tuesday (again!). Whew! I’m glad to be coming up for air!

But look! Lookee what bloomed last week! Spring is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts