Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge~~Book #22


Hi, everyone! Moving Day is tomorrow and there are some last minute things to take care of, so today's review is short and sweet. I listened to another Miss Marple book this week, this time narrated by Joan Hickson, who played Miss Marple in the BBC series in the 1980's. She is as delightful in an audiobook as she is on screen! In fact, Agatha Christie actually told Joan Hickson that she (Agatha) hoped she (Joan) would play her beloved Miss Marple. The book, The Tuesday Club Murders, is a collection of short mysteries loosely woven together and is the book in which Miss Marple is first introduced. I enjoyed it very much.

I hope I will be able to get back in the swing of reading (rather than listening) this week, but we shall see. I'll leave Q's Legacy at the top of my queue as I am thoroughly enjoying it and think I will be able to squeeze a few minutes of reading into the days as an escape from unpacking. The next time I post here I should be in the Midwest instead of Appalachia. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up

Lake Michigan--gorgeous! It really has been two months since I last made a blog post!  This summer has been full of traveling, gardening...

Popular Posts